A lot of online businesses have learned that placing promotional videos on their website is a good marketing strategy.
They have figured out that a video marketing plan helps builds the brand name, showcases them as an expert in their industry or field, shows real people behind the brand name, speaks to new customers and repeat customers, provides important information about the brand, offers real live customer testimonials, creates new traffic, and increases sales.
Here are some types of video marketing ideas that YOU could use to grow your business:
* Satisfied customer testimonial videos with real people giving their honest feedback about their experience with the product and the customer service. This is the social proof that will help you sell more products or services.
* A brief video introduction explaining what you do professionally. This is the video version of your elevator speech.
* A brief walk-through of your website video. Show viewers the webs page tabs, the search function, and the live chat customer service so they can find what they are looking for on your site. Also show them the contact page so they can ask questions or leave feedback.
* How To videos. You can show potential customers how to use an electronic product, or a needle work technique, or how to apply countertop finish, or you can explain how to purchase the best product based on their needs.
* Q&A videos. Use the FAQ you receive and make a video answering them. This shows the customer you care, and also minimizes the time spent time having to repeatedly answer the same questions via email.
A featured video on your website can have a great influence on your business, however, there are additional details you should know regarding how to get the maximum impact from your social media efforts.
Please contact me today if you realize the marketing potential of using video and would like to discuss it further.